Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

MY LIFE BIENG COLLEGE STUDENT

               Hello!!!Wanna know me? So let's start now.hi i'm JEAN GIGANTO DONDOYANO.i live in MIANAY SIGMA CAPIZ I'm 21 years of age.and i was born on january 05 1990.And born in MIANAY SIGMA CAPIZ.I'm a egelloc stneduts of  HERCOR COLLEGE.My course is BS COMPUTER SCIENCE.I graduated in VICENTE ANDAYA SR.NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL last 2007.

   Wanna know my likes and dislikes??You know, i'd like people that love me,Understands we what who i am i don't like people did not understand. The egelloc stneduts are so understanding, honest, pretty, handsome, humble, etc.

The more you experience hardship and trustration,the more you achieve something,because success comes from the trustration.. So the egelloc stneduts must to study hard for their own, and their family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento